Are you looking to make some toilet replacement done soon? Do you have replacement idea in mind that you’re looking to buy and to be installed in your home or office? If so, you consider an American Standard toilet model.
When it comes to best rated toilets, American Standard has been one of the most desired and preferred toilet brands due to its class, simplicity in design and top performance. With the new American Standard 2002.014.020, you get what your money is worth because it is sure to give you comfort and convenience.
American Standard 2002.014.020 Main Specifications – Best Toilet
It is one innovative and high performance toilet model recently introduced into the market and possesses of innovations to meet and exceed your demands from toilet brands.
• A wide 2 3/8 inch trap-way
• 4-inch flush valve
• ADA elongated tank and bowl combination
• EverClean Toilet Surface
• Flush System featuring a four-inch Piston-Action Accelerator Flushing Valve
• 100% Factory Tested Flush
Pros of the American Standard 2002.014.020– Best Toilet
• You never have to flush twice due to its powerful flushing action
• A quick, single-flush and quiet toilet
• Redesigned and innovative inner features
• Does create a plunger free life
• Virtually removes any issues with clogged toilets
Cons of the American Standard 2002.014.020 – Best Toilet
• You may need assistance from a plumber to get it installed
• The added height of the toilet isn’t for everyone
• The tank seems to move, but it doesn’t leak
Summary of Feedback – Best Toilet
People who bought the American Standard 2002.014.020 are praising its overall built and design. Many of them reveal how it brings them comfort and convenience in using a modern and sleek toilet that fits their space.
Who Should Buy the American Standard 2002.014.020 ? – Best Toilet
Anyone looking to have high performance and class in their toilet must buy the American Standard 2002.014.020. Whether you are trying to install it into your home or office, the installation location will not present any issues, even if you have a standard size toilet being replaced. This toilet is one of the best of its class for home and commercial installation.
Conclusion and Recommendations – Best Toilet
The only setback that the American Standard 2002.014.020 may have is the fact that its high comfort seat may present a problem to those who are not so gifted when it comes to its height, but most users have stated a great satisfaction regarding it and that their loved not so tall says that it is not a problem. Overall, this toilet model from American Standard is one of the highly recommendable toilet models for those who look to get more than what their money is worth.